This position is for our healthcare startup in the U.S, named Consultation.
At Consultation, we build software products to eliminate the various system and human inefficiencies in the healthcare industry based on an I.P. that I developed as part of my research paper during my masters at the University of Arizona. We have validated the idea, and have early paying customers.
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack developer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of five years’ recent experience with all of the skills listed below. Our project entails implementing UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Rs. 6 Lakh Per Annum
And, Employee Stock Options
How to apply:
Step 1: Write a Statement of Purpose (SOP) answering the following questions.
Q1. What would you tell your younger self about your profession? And why would you say that?
Q2. If money was not an issue in your life, what would you be doing now?
Q3. What do you think is the greatest injustice you have ever lived through and why?
The answer to each question should not exceed 150 words.
Step 2: Send your Resume, SOP & A Cover Letter to email@example.com
If you were referred by someone, please mention their name and email id in your email.
We’ll go through your SOP, Resume & Cover Letter, and respond back within 3 to 5 business days.
If we liked your profile, I’d schedule a video interview to speak with you.
After that, there will be 2 more rounds of discussion with the tech team and the founding team.
So, go ahead and apply now.